Do you want to contact or join a team?
Find a team in a location near you by scanning the list below. Click on a team name to contact the team.
Are you looking for a team in your city and do not see it listed?
Contact a team that is close to your city or school. Ask if they can take on a rider from a nearby city. Many composite teams (which are made up of a group of cities) can take on new riders. Otherwise, riders can participate in races as an independent racer until a team in your area is organized.
Team Directors: Need to update your team contact information? Submit team contact information changes or additions here.
Team listings and contact Information are updated on an on-demand basis.
2018 Team Location Map
- Alexandria Composite Team
- Apple Valley HS
- Armstrong Cycle Club
- Austin Comp (Austin, Pacelli, Blooming Prairie)
- BBB Cycling Comp (Benilde, Blake, Breck)
- Bloomington Comp
- Brainerd HS
- Burnsville HS
- Cannon Valley Comp (Faribault, Northfield, Owatonna)
- CEC Cycling Comp (Cloquet, Esko, Carlton)
- Century HS
- Champlin Park HS (Facebook) / Website
- Chanhassen HS
- Chaska HS
- Chisago Lakes Comp
- Crosby-Ironton HS
- Cuyuna Lakes Comp (Pequot Lakes HS and Home Schools) Facebook
- Duluth Comp (Duluth, Proctor, Hermantown, Two Harbors, Superior WI) (Facebook)
- Duluth East HS (Facebook)
- Eagan HS Team
- Eastview HS
- Eden Prairie HS
- Edina Cycling Team
- Elk River Comp
- Face to Face Academy
- Gentry Academy Stars
- Grand Rapids
- Highland Park Comp (Highland Park St. Paul, St. Paul Academy, Mendota)
- Hopkins HS
- Hudson HS, WI
- Hutchinson HS Tigers Cycling
- Iowa Comp Team - Contact Info coming soon.
- Lakeville North HS
- Lakeville South HS
- Mahtomedi HS
- Maple Grove HS (Facebook) / Website
- Mankato Comp (Mankato West, Mankato East, Loyola, New Ulm, St. Clair, Lake Crystal, Blue Earth Area, DMMS, Prairie Winds, Risen Savior) (Website)
- MPLS South HS
- MPLS Southside Comp
- Minnetonka HS
- Mounds View Comp (Irondale HS, Mounds View HS, Chippewa MS, Highview MS, Edgewood MS)
- New Prague Comp (New Prague, TCU, Jordan, Belle Plaine)
- Northwest Comp (Wadena, Detroit Lakes, Park Rapids and North Dakota)
- Orono HS
- Osseo Comp (Osseo and Surrounding Area) - Facebook / Website
- Prior Lake HS
- Rochester Comp (Century, Mayo, John Marshall, Lourdes, Dover-Eyota,Stewartville, Byron, Kasson-Mantorville and Surrounding Areas)
- Rockford HS
- Rosemount HS
- Roseville Area Comp (Roseville, St. Anthony, North, Concordia HS)
- St Cloud Area Comp
- St Croix Valley Comp (River Falls, Prescott, Osceola, Spring Valley, Maiden Rock)
- St. Louis Park HS (Coming Soon)
- St Paul Central
- Shakopee High School
- Southwest MPLS HS
- Stillwater HS
- Trek North (Bemidji area)
- Washburn HS
- White Bear Lake
- Winona Composite (Winona and Surrounding Area) (Facebook)
School Teams are centered a school in the area.
Individuals, Home School Teams and Composite Teams
Composite Teams may form that are comprised of full-time students from more than one high-school within the same district or other geographic proximity. Composite teams must first seek approval of their geographic scope. Contact your league director to discuss a composite team in your region
Don’t have a team to race with? That’s okay! Students can compete as an independent racer in the League Series. Independents should be sure to denote at registration that they are racing as an independent rider. While they will not be eligible for the Team Overall title, they are eligible for the Individual Race and Overall titles. Independent racers need not register a team. They have the option of joining school-based teams, forming a composite team or a regional home-school team or simply racing as an independent rider. Home-school teams are like composite teams but are comprised of home-school students from a given geographic region.