Sponsor the MN High School Cycling League today and help get #morekidsonbikes.
With your support, the MN League will continue to grow as more and more students discover this challenging and rewarding sport. Our growth and sustainability can be attributed to the generous and passionate members of our community. Thank you for helping to get more kids involved in an active life-long sport! Thank you to our MN League Sponsors and National Sponsors!
Each year, the MN League actively seeks additional sponsors to foster the development of the MN League organization in our efforts to get more kids on bikes.
What Makes the MN League a Powerful Partner
- We fill a niche for students whose needs are not met in traditional school sports and we get kids outside.
- We welcome and support diversity in disability, ethnicity, gender and orientations, and skill level.
- We promote health and fitness in teens & their families.
- We offer a sport to help improve focus and academics in our student-athletes.
We Impact Communities in a Positive Way
- Communities are building mountain bike trails to broaden the positive benefits of riding.
- Trail-building efforts and environmental awareness are promoted to our student-athletes.
- Annually, our students and volunteers do more than 3000 hours of volunteer work.
- Fielding teams and hosting races create economic benefits for communities.
- Besides Minnesota, there are 21 other states that offer mountain bike programs.
- Connect directly with our community by embedding your brand within our communications and at events.
- Experience the race day excitement; attend up to 7 racing events to interact with your target audience.
- Engage face-to-face with our 2000+ riders, their families and volunteers at races and special events.
- Build a powerful brand affiliation with our grassroots community.
The MN League is a 501(c)(3) private non-profit association.
Invest in the future of our youth. The legacy you leave will last forever!
Contact Joshua Kleve today to customize a sponsorship program for your brand.
- 99% of student-athletes say they will continue to ride for the rest of their lives
- 80% of student-athletes reported that their participation inspired family and friends to start riding bikes
- 86% of student-athletes, coaches, and parents know which companies are sponsors
- 93% of participating families are more likely to purchase from a sponsor
Source: NICA League Participation Study
View our Team List and Race Schedule
Each year, the MN League team and rider populations have increased exponentially by 50%.
Our current team list extends throughout MN and Western WI.
- Aug 24/25 – Schindler Way Trail, Austin, MN
- Sept 7/8 – Lake Rebecca, Rockford, MN
- Sept 14/15 – Summit Lake Farm, Stone Lake, WI
- Sept 28/29 – WhiteTail Ridge, River Falls, WI
- Oct 5/6 -Detroit Mountain, Detroit Lakes, MN
- Oct 12/13 – Spirit Mountain, Duluth, MN
- Oct 26/27 – Mt Kato, Mankato MN
Current MN League and National Sponsors