2017 Minnesota High School Cycling League Time Trial
|What?||A time trial to give new riders a chance to try out racing before the racing season starts|
|When?||Saturday, August 5th, 2017 9:00AM to 4:00PM|
|Where?||Salem Hills Park 1642 Upper 55th St, Inver Grove Heights
Parking is available at:
Salem Hills Elementary School
|Who?||Riders who are at 'Race Ready' Status in the Pit Zone|
|How?||Register in the Pit Zone|
|Cost?||$20 per rider|
Time Trial Description:
- Riders will do one or two laps around the 3.5 mile course once being released in a single file.
- Every 30-60 seconds (depends on the number of riders registered) another rider will enter the course.
- The course will be marked just like a normal high school race course so the riders can see what the course looks like during a race.
- Course marshals will be on course to assist the riders if a need arises.
- Timing will be done on-site but will be basic and no awards will be given.
- The last rider will start the course at 3:00PM.
This event schedule is subject to weather and trail conditions